HOBO H3 (#874)
Saturday August 25th
Gather at 1:00
THE PIRATE HASH RETURNS!
A'hoy ye' traitorous scurvy-ridden cowardly worthless vile blasted foul smellin' feckless plagued parrot-lovin' slack jawed pestilent pox-faced feeble yellow-bellied chum-smellin' black-spotted festerin' stumblin' grog-chuggin' gutless bilge-drinkin' flea-bitten mangy pitiful lilly-livered rotten knee-knockin' wretched scrappy weak-kneed lice-infested dreadful ghastly back-stabbin' filthy rum-soaked scabby slimy nasty salty barnacle-covered rum-stealin' cheatin' fish-kissin' useless mutinous craven toothless bloody lyin' spineless scalawags!
(Near) Sarah Constant Beach Park
- 360 W Ocean View Ave, Norfolk
- Gather yer' puffy shirt and yer eye patches! This be a costume trail! Find a sophisticated look, that can be for boarding an enemy ship, or visiting port while drinking port. Find yourself a look that will make you say "Ive starched me bloomers and readied me sea legs Captain!"
- The Captain has ordered we retrieve the handsome buried treasure of Ocean View! Booty lads! That includes Beer Chests! and OTF's that contain Bumbo! Aztec Gold! Traitor Grog! and RUM!
- As true pirates, even ye' old hash names be too familiar fer the sea, belay that! Check the log as everyone be getting brand new PIRATE names! No quarter fer' land lubbers!
- There will be merriment & misery, as such, any hand that gets three sheets to the wind will be thrown in the brig! 10 lashes! Lest' ye be tossed down to Davey Jones Locker ARRRR!
- See you there! Or else I'll cut out yer tongue an' feed it t' the sharks, ye ghastly, sorry mongrel! HARDY HAR-HAR!
- Willoughby by the Bay!
- 1534 W Ocean View Ave, Norfolk
- Thar' be a list of tested-true pirate themed drinks the wonderful bar maidens have agreed to make special for us, to keep the scurvy away, long' with literally anything on the menu you can afford!
WHAT TO BRING
- BRING A HEADLAMP, FLASHLIGHT, or some Type of ILLUMINATING Device!
- A FACE MASK
- $5 for trail
- Vessel- who wants to drink from a can
- Shiggy socks- Sure
- Change of clothes
- Dry bag: Why not?
- Clean up water & SOAP:YES
- $$$ for Habby
- Bug Spray & Technu
- Appetite for trail
- A SONG, A SONG, A SONG.... or two
- October 10th - OPEN
- October 23rd - ZOMBIE HASH (Tentative)
NOTES FROM THE HOBO GM
- We will have disposable one use cups at start along hand sanitizer if requested. Highly discourage
sharing of drinks:
- We have trails for those that need to get out of isolation or just hangout wide open of the outside.
- We request the keeping away from others (social distancing) at a safe distance so that yourself and
others feel safe at trail
- Trails are for those that want to come and run, those who will enjoy others company safely while
promoting physical activities the hash is known for at your own pace (running, jogging, walking).